People-focused, Results Driven
Looking to join an innovative, fast-growing company where every employee plays a critical role in success? Look no further than Valiant Midstream. We are currently on the hunt for dynamic, self-starters who want to help us set a new standard in the midstream industry.
Focused on client service and inventive solutions, we value the knowledge and expertise of each of our employees. Hardworking, trailblazers can apply by sending their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Representative – Contracts & Scheduling
SVP – Business Development
POSITION SUMMARY: The Commercial Representative position is in Edmond, OK. The position will be responsible for the day-to-day contracts administrative functions relating to the setup, organization, and maintenance of all centralized corporate and commercial contracts, and related documents. In addition, the Commercial Representative will assist in other multiple functions including coordinating and analyzing gas nominations, allocations, confirmations and balance gas flow volumes with transmission pipelines, purchasers, and other delivery points.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support BD/commercial team in the development, management and referencing of Valiant Midstream’s contracts
- Ensure agreements are maintained to reflect all amendments, assignments, notifications, force majeure notifications, etc. and confer with management on upcoming contractual deadlines, amendments and settlements
- Work closely with legal and management in developing and drafting contract amendments and/or contract notices and prepare contract briefs
- Develop, manage and continue development of Valiant’s contract database and the contract management therein
- Interface with accounting and other supporting functions to “on-board” new agreements — i.e. advise supporting departments of new contracts, components, and coordinate with commercial to ensure departments receive needed information relating to contract terms
- Ensure contractual dedications are mapped within GIS to reflect existing dedications, updated for new agreements, amendments, terminations, and sales/trades etc.
- Research contractual commitments and obligations and summarize for review and handling
- Provide analytical support for budget, volume tracking, capex, etc.
- Help manage Valiant’s commercial information through weekly reports to monitor leasing and permitting activities
- Assist BD/commercial team management with communication and commercial discussions with existing and future customers.
- Coordinate with gas marketing and downstream transmission pipeline entities to ensure nominations, intra-day sales, and scheduling of production volumes are properly met
- Work closely with company personnel including marketers, producers, shippers, interstate pipeline representatives, field operators, accountants, measurement and business development, to ensure proper commodity movement and minimize shipper imbalances on gathering systems and OBA imbalances on interstate pipelines
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as reasonably assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have previous midstream gas gathering and processing experience
- Strong understanding of the midstream contracts
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of phones, office machines, including copier, scanner, fax, and printer
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process work with accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Able to maintain and process confidential information discretely